Monday, November 13, 2017

Fawny holiday week

Hi there!

This week is Fawny holiday week over on the Lawn Fawn blog! Get ready for tons of Christmas card inspiration.

I'm up today, with a flat-paneled card that would be easy to mail:

Fawny holiday week

So many smiling critters! I love how I could pull them from a bunch of different Lawn Fawn sets and still have them work so well together.

I used bears from Beary Happy Holidays, deer, penguin and seals from Here We Go A-Waddling, Toboggan Together, and Sealed With A Kiss.

Fawny holiday week

I framed the fun scene with a piece of Knit Picky Paper.

It was so fun to sit down and create this card. I haven't done this much masking in a long while!

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love this!! I love it when people mix stamp sets. It is so inspiring! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my !! How adorable is that little group !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your colouring is amazing Elena - so smooth and gorgeous looking.

    ReplyDelete