Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Christmas pageant (Neat and Tangled release week)

Hi there!

Welcome back to Day 2 of this month's Neat and Tangled release week. In case you are just tuning in, be sure to check out:

Day 1: Wishing You Love

Today, we're all showing off my latest 4x6 stamp set, Christmas Pageant.



It features 4 cute kids in costume, snowflakes and stars that you can hang from the auditorium ceiling, and a few fun sentiments.

Christmas Pageant (Neat and Tangled release week)

Can I have a favorite? The red-headed snowman kills me.

Christmas Pageant (Neat and Tangled release week)

The card layout is basic, because I really wanted the kids to be the stars of the show (pun completely intended.)

I colored all of them, and set them onto a wood-grained background. I used the dotted line from the set to hang snowflakes and then created falling snow by way of a white gel pen. This is an upscale production, obviously. They had a budget for falling snow. ha.

Having been to my share of Christmas pageants, I would have to say that a few players are missing: the kids picking his nose, and the girl who keeps lifting up her skirt. The hotter the mess, the better the production, amirite?

I hope you like these little cuties! I love them all lined up, but wouldn't they be perfect on their own, on Christmas tags?

Let me know what you think before you hop over to the NT blog this morning - click!

♥.

22 comments:

  1. So simple and beautifully thought out card. I can't wait to have this stamp in my inventory :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable...I had the same Christmas tree dress for a dinner party some years ago...
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirdes.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elena, this set is so cute! I can't wait to get it. It will definitely be one of my top three Neat and Tangled favorites! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the kids are darling.
    Love the wood grain background
    and the stars hanging from
    the top.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These guys are awfully cute and you coloring looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and colorful. I like the wood grain background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your coloring on this lovely cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These images are so sweet, thank you for sharing them!! I want to make tags with them!! Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of the cutest stamp sets I've seen. Love, Love, Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The snow flakes in the background are perfect. What a great bunch of kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute!! These have to be the most adorable Christmas characters I’ve ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have no words for how darling this is! The coloring elements are just amazing and so well shaded! I love those Christmas costumes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness! This is the cutest Christmas card ever !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the cutest set ever and you have made such a darling card!! Love it <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is adorable, I love this stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on another awesome stamp set! Great card, the Stars of the show really pop against the simple background.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is so cute!!! I love ❤️ the little ornament!! What an adorable set!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card is fabulous. The woodgrain is the perfect background.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love all your stamps!!! These are so cute!!! And your card is really sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another fabulous set from you...absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You've designed another gorgeous set! Pity there wasn't room for the nose-picker and the skirt-lifting girl - I remember them well too!

    ReplyDelete