Monday, March 20, 2017

Bun in the oven (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there, and welcome back to another day of March's Lawn Fawn inspiration week.

Today, we're showing off the Watercolor Wishes paper collection. I continue my love affair with the purple Horseshoe paper:

Bun in the oven (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

This is a bit of a quirky card, but a smiley-faced oven is already pretty silly so I ran with it. I used some matching ink to add some shading around the edges of the watercolor paper, and that provided the perfect backdrop for my images.

The images are from Bun In The Oven and Sprinkled With Joy.

Bun in the oven (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I love the surprise of opening the oven! The little bun looks so cute.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the Lawn Fawn blog this morning - click!

♥.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so nice...and the mitten is super cute!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete