Thursday, May 12, 2016

celebrate your day (and other news!)

Hi there!

Are you ready? This little blog is about to blow up! Here's what's coming:

I have new designs to upload to my etsy shop. woot! They might be up as early as tomorrow, although I'll wait and blog them in another week, after release week stuff for Lawn Fawn and Neat and Tangled. If you are a Harry Potter fan, there may be something there for you. Just sayin.

Lawn Fawn's new summer release is starting today! Visit their blog for details on how you can win the entire new collection. Mermaids! Blenders! Joke glasses on moose! Trust me, you want to check it out.

I designed 2 new sets for Neat and Tangled! Release week starts on Monday (May 16) with everything in the store and available for purchase on Friday (May 20.) Check out their blog today for a sneak peek of everything upcoming!

Speaking of Neat and Tangled's new release, I'll be doing a guest spot for Butterfly Reflections Ink on Sunday (May 15.) You could see a card using a new set a whole day early!

I'm still editing pictures from Sofia's Harry Potter party and Maia's kitty party - I can't to show you both! I am still weaning myself off of sugar... so much sugar... 2 parties in 2 weekends is no joke.

For now, here's a card I made with Avery Elle's current release.

celebrate your day

I can't get enough of those woodland critters. I used the long "celebrate" sentiment from Sentimental, and added little leaves to the ends so that it looked like a branch for the owl and bird to perch on. I love that the birdie is telling a little secret.

I also used the stripe image from Brushed to fill in the bottom half of the card. I stamped it 3x in soft colors (I tried to pull colors from the critters themselves.)

Here are all of the supplies I used to create this card, linked up to the Avery Elle store:


Supplies:

I hope you like it!

♥.

1 comment:

  1. Love this card with
    the gorgeous owl
    and the cute little
    birdie! Great use of
    the saying to make
    the branch out of.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete