Thursday, April 14, 2016

Birthday cards for him and her {avery elle}

Hi there!

I have a couple of birthday cards to share today, that I created using Avery Elle products. A card for him and a card for her.

Ladies first:

Birthday cards for him and her {avery elle}


I made this card for my husband to mail to his sweet sister for her birthday last week. That owl, from Woodland Wonders is my favorite! And he works so well with the birdies and banner images from Banner & Wreath.

I love AE's Best Ever stamp set - it made the card even more special to be able to stamp "sister" on it.

For the younger gents, I made this card:

Birthday cards for him and her {avery elle}


DUDE.

I totally love this lanky drummer, from the Stoked stamp set. And I love that the image is large enough to cover the card-front. Stamp, die cut and done.  It's always nice to have some masculine birthday cards in my stash for when Thomas gets invited to parties!

Thanks for stopping by,

♥.

3 comments:

  1. Both of them are so special!
    Cristina thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are fantastic!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I especially like the second one, I love that drumming kid image!

    ReplyDelete