Tuesday, April 14, 2015

something old, something new for lawn fawn inspiration week.

Hey all!

I'm doing things halfway this month, since we're covered in plaster and primer and all kinds of dust from sanding down the new house.

I do have a new Lawn Fawn card for tomorrow, but there have been a few on there this week that I already blogged.

In case you missed them, I thought I'd link up the original posts.

Gingham sweetness in the garden - click!



It's a jungle birthday party - click!


I will be back to posting more regularly next month, I promise! In the meantime, I'll be bringing my camera over to the new house today to snap a few in-progress pictures.  I think an update is in order!

♥.


3 comments:

  1. I hope the remodeling is going well, I'm sure you're crazy busy! I can't wait to see your finished home, I'm sure it'll be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so sweet. I love the gorgeous gingham background with the beautiful coloured mushrooms. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first card! Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete