Tuesday, September 2, 2014

carnival toppers {mama elephant designer series}

Hi there, I'm here and on the Mama Elephant blog today with a quick and easy carnival toppers card set.  When paired with carnival cupcakes and their matching dies, it's a snap to create a gift set, or just a slew of birthday cards to have on hand for last minute parties.

carnival toppers

I'm so sorry I didn't take extra pictures, but I was literally out the door to hand-deliver these as a birthday present to a friend.

Some tips for you, as you mix and match for a gift set:

  • keep to a color scheme: I kept mine loose but still cohesive in pinks, light blues, and browns.
  • keep the same design on each card: a cupcake, its topper, a bit of twine, some confetti dots and sprinkles, the same sentiment and a swipe of white ink along the bottom.
  • package it pretty: I put these into a clear card box and finished it off with a gorgeous ribbon.
I hope you like it!

♥.



2 comments:

  1. Cute little card set...love how you used a kraft base with these great cupcake images.

    ReplyDelete