Wednesday, May 21, 2014

be awesome {mama elephant stamp highlight}

Hi there, and welcome back to another day of Mama Elephant May stamp highlights! We're showing off Splendid today, a beautiful follow-up to the popular hand-lettered set, Make a Wish.

I have two cards to show off today, both using my favorite sentiment:

be awesome! {mama elephant stamp highlight}

My first card features the sentiment embossed in pink, framed in a light blue and tied together with a pink paper bow.  I stamped the stripes in the background in white ink and called it done.

My second card features the same sentiment and some original artwork:

be awesome! {mama elephant stamp highlight}


I drew the girl, and her bird-shaped balloon with a 0.3 copic multiliner pen and then colored her in with copic markers.  She's naturally adjusting her crown.  The background panel was stamped with the triangle strip from on-point borders, and I threw on some paper confetti to finish things off.

be awesome! {mama elephant stamp highlight}

I hope you like my cards! Click over to the mama elephant blog today for more splendid inspiration!

♥.



4 comments:

  1. These are pure sweetness! Love the addition of that sweet little bow on the first, and your drawing is just WONDERFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your drawing is awesome! Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love your original artwork -- you are so talented, my friend!
    Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both cards!! The first is too sweet for works and that second one?? I LOVE your cute girl, you're awesome and so super talented!!

    ReplyDelete