Thursday, October 31, 2013

let's hang out {CASE study}

Happy halloween!

It's my final week as the CASE study muse, and this is as far away from halloween crypts and ghosts as you can get:


I hosted a "tea for three" party for my daughter's 3rd birthday... it was vintage sweet, with lots of pretty treats.  I still love it.

And here is my new take on the inspiration photo:

let's hang out {CASE study}

I used the same rag doll stamp set as I did for the party.  Everything is completely masked.  I was holding my breath the whole time, but I love that it looks like a piece of painted art.

let's hang out {CASE study}


Before I go, I'd like to thank the CASE study crew for having me this month - it's been swell.  And
especially Iwona, for thinking my stuff worthy of inspiration, thank you!

♥.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't managed to play all month :( I will try my very very hardest to do something for your last week!!!

    And your masking AMAZES me, yet again - you make it look so effortless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your masking is amazing! This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! And your masking is perfection. Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really sweet card. Love that little rag doll. Your creations this month have all been wonderful. This card is so perfect for a little girl. Love it. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card looks so sweet and delicious! Beautiful art piece, love the details and the soft pink background!

    ReplyDelete