Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ruff day? {lawn fawn inspiration week}

Welcome back to another day of lawn fawn inspiration: it's Quinn's capitals day today!

ruff day?


I know this little doggy is bending down to play, but I thought he could look a little down, too... I used Quinn's abcs and riley's abcs to create the custom sentiment.  The largest speech bubble from a birdie told me doubled as the rug under his feet.

ruff day?

I hope glossy accents never go out of style.

Check out the lawn fawn blog today for even more inspiration!

16 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the coloring on the font :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Elena!! The sentiment is great and I like your coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek! So cute!! Love that setiment and coloring!!! Wow!!! I just love this card!! And love the glossy accents!! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sentiment made with Quinn's ABCs, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love those alphas! And they really will never go out of style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. I love your coloring on the letters and puppy. This came out awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet, Elena! I love how you coloured in the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute, Elena! I love your scene and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an adorable card! Your coloring is top notch. Love the little doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this!!! What a cute sentiment to go with the pup!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it. Anyone who has experienced a bad day will certainly be perked up and more cheerful after seeing this cutie! I love your coloring of that cute little image too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great coloring on this. I love punny cards and this would cheer anyone up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card! The sentiment & scene you created are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hehe love it! It's perfect for cheer up someone! :)

    ReplyDelete