Saturday, June 29, 2013

for the birthday boy {CSS instant replay}

It's the last day of CSS replay week - I hope you've enjoyed it!  Today, we're featuring the new rag doll sets and dies.

for the birthday boy {CSS instant replay}

I don't want it to be all tutus and tea parties on the blog, so this one's for the boys.  Also, Thomas would like you to know that it's his truck that I borrowed for the photo.  The truck there on the left.  The red one.  I took it without asking, but he forgives me. (He also dictated all of that for me to write on the blog.)

for the birthday boy {CSS instant replay}

I did a bit of masking to get Jake onto the stool, the trucks stamped onto the rug, and the sunburst in behind. The balloon got popped up on the card, and also on the tag:

for the birthday boy {CSS instant replay}

Same balloon, same sunburst, same colors..... but.... glossy car.

for the birthday boy {CSS instant replay}

I won't lie - that little car was so fiddly to cut out.  My pudgy fingers were having some trouble (ha!) but it does look cute all glossy.

I hope you like it!  More rag dolls on these blogs today: Audrey Lori CSS blog

5 comments:

  1. Adorable and very boyish!
    Boys don't want to be cute now do they?
    But on this age and acting like the way your son did, made me smile ha, ha.
    You're a great mum to write it all down in your blogpost!
    Your card and paperbag are bright and cheerful, love all the details!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Bye from the Netherlands,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable!! The boy stuff is very tricky for me, you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Thomas is so funny! That was cute. Darling projects and amazing dedication to masking everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! love seeing something for the boys! I have so many boys in my family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elena, this rocks! I have just started to do a bit of masking, but I could never do it as well as you do. I love Thomas' commentary. He is a riot! I am starting to plan Leah and Josh's combined birthday party and your adorable DIY monster may make it's way into our home ;) hugs!

    ReplyDelete