Thursday, June 6, 2013

double tagged, with love.

I'm back with some more of the taggy goodies from Avery Elle, designed by my friend Nina.

double-tagged.

This card is a little "modern" for me - no sponging of edges anywhere - but I did soften it by opting to copic-color the one tag and all of the random arrow-heads (is that what they are?)

Also, when I created this card, I thought I was being super creative because I used the tag dies and cut into my background with both tags, on an angle, so they could fit flush with the background layer, but then I saw that Nina did the same thing :)  If you want to see how it's done, click over for her photo-tutorial.  Insert something about great minds here....

double-tagged.

I did allow the bottom half of the top tag to curl out....so, modern, with a romantic twist? hee.

I hope you like it!

4 comments: