Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Clear and Simple Stamps design team.

who me??  Oh yeah!  I have been sitting on this big news for quite some time now *big grins*

In case you can't believe your eyes (hee), there's an official announcement on the CSS blog :)

I am so excited to be joining the Clear and Simple Stamps App team!  If you don't already subscribe to the app, you should!  It costs less than a big frothy fatty something at Starbucks, and you get to see special projects and cards that the design team makes that are not posted anywhere else.  Par example ('scuse my french), this lovely butterfly sneak peek is all you'll get to see if you don't go download the app.... I'm just sayin'....


But, not to leave you hanging with no eye candy, here's a fun card I made with some current CSS stuff:


 I combined two of my favorite sets: "sweet dreams," and "taglines: critters."  I thought it would be such a fun card to give to my Sofia for finishing the 1st grade.

I also stamped a border from "flower garden" onto some bookprint (shhh, don't tell my ex-prof that I'm ripping pages from "the complete romances of chretien de troyes..." I so hated that class...) and cut scalloped edges to frame out my focal image.


 We're only days away from revealing the NEW CSS collection - I hope you'll check back in soon!

17 comments:

  1. BIG CONGRATS, Elena!!! You are so talented! Can't wait to see all your fabulous projects with the new release!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. You are hitting the big time on all fronts. So happy for you. That book reading owl is just darling. But, you knew I would like him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy this is HUGE news! I am delighted for you! Whooo hoooo! :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elena, your work is extraordinary and this new gig along with all the others (grin) is so well deserved. I am a big fan! they are lucky to have you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big congratulations, Elena! Very happy for you :) Well deserved. You work is awesome. I agree with Wilda: theya re lucky to have you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Elena! You are going to be an awesome member of the team...they (and we) won't be disappointed! Love the owl card, the stamping on the book print was a great touch. Oh yes, I already subscribe to the app and always look at it right when I wake up in the morning, that was fun seeing your name on there today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! You are a fabulous addition to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card on the app today and Congratulations on the CSS team, you couldn't ask for a better team to be a part of-they are FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your new DT, Elena! You are going to rock the CAS stamps! Darling owl card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, congrats girlie! You are rocking out it! So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HUGE congrats to ya!!! How on Earth did you manage to keep this a secret?!?! LOL!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy to have you on the team Elena!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's WONDERFUL news Elena! They are sooo Lucky to have you on their team!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your fabulous news, Elena! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Big congrats Elena! Looking forward to seeing all the good stuff you will be coming up with! That must have been such a difficult secret to keep ... what an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay Elena! So glad you are joining us on the CSS Design Team. You are gonna love it!!!

    ReplyDelete